Friday, June 19, 2009

Pouty Lip

Joseph has developed a talent for pouting. Whenever he is told no, has something taken away, or in any way feels wronged, his lower lip comes out and the pout starts. Admittedly, we have encouraged this because when he does it, he is so cute! It is hard to stop from laughing. Sometimes we even ask him if his pouty lip is going to come out.

I must say, he comes by this honestly. When Rebecca was born, she had a pouty lip, too. One of the first things done to brand-new babies is a nice heel prick to get a blood sample. Well, poor little Rebecca didn't like that too much so she pulled out her pouty lip. All the nurses thought she was so cute!

Sometimes life is rough and we all need some way to express it, right?


3 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh! What a cutie!! How can you resist that sweet little pouty face~I know I'd give in!! HA! Shelly

taradon said...

It's so hard to resist the cute/funny faces that they pull isn't it? Preston does the puppy-dog eyes and says "Peas (please)?" We can't turn him down!

Mistaken said...

Joseph is absolutely adorable!!! I love seeing him on Sunday