- Rebecca will frequently read stories to Miriam and Joseph. She is such a good little reader and loves to share her talent with them. The other day Rebecca even picked out books for Joseph at the library.
- Sunday night Rebecca brought Joseph upstairs and got his pajamas on him without being asked to. She just wanted to do it.
- Rebecca has also put Joseph to bed a few times!
- Today Rebecca and Miriam got out our Piano Wizard (a keyboard that hooks to the computer to help you learn how to play) and Rebecca was helping Miriam by being so patient and encouraging. "Great job, Miriam! I know next time you will get 90%!" I think she is more patient than I am at times!
I am so grateful for Rebecca, for her help and willingness to love and help her brother and sister. What a sweet girl!
1 comment:
What a sweetheart!
Post a Comment