When we got off the airplane, the atmosphere of Las Vegas was evident. There were slot machines in the airport. There were larger-than-life semi-pornographic advertisements on the walls. Once we got to the hotel, there was blaring music on the streets and a lounge in the lobby of the hotel. This was the view from our hotel room. I angled the camera so you didn't see the advertisement for the peep show. It was quite the culture shock to me!
After I got over the initial shock of Las Vegas, I was able to enjoy some of the uniqueness of the experience. I was amazed at the architecture. I have seen the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower and the pyramids all in Las Vegas! I also enjoyed having a quiet week where I could just focus on the baby. I hadn't realized how much sleep she needed because she has to go everywhere we need to go. On this trip, I made sure she got the sleep she needed. I was able to watch tv, read and rest as well.
We went to the Harley Davidson restaurant for dinner one night. The food wasn't that great, but it was neat to see motorcycles flying around the room!Jack loved this sign. "Grand Canyon Experience" is what you will have when you use the ATM... an empty bank account!
There were people dressed in character costumes on the streets as well. I just thought they must be so hot in those costumes!
This was the garden inside the Bellagio hotel. It was amazing to see what they could do with these hotels!




1 comment:
I am glad you found something fun to do. There is a lot of garbage there but there are also some fun attractions! My favorite is the bellagio water show!
Post a Comment