This picture was pretty much what I saw of Miriam. She was on the go, wanting to get out there and make it around the rink. She had so much fun! When I went to get her to go home, she was standing in the middle of the rink under the disco ball dancing. What a ham!
Rebecca had a fabulous time. She really picked up on skating quickly, and was whizzing around with her friends. Rebecca also loved listening to all the popular music that I don't let her have on. She enjoyed skating so much that she has been asking if we can go buy some skates to practice with. So pretty soon, we should have an expert skater!
Joseph didn't skate, but he came with us. I brought some toys for him, but he was not at all interested in playing with them. He wanted to play the arcade games. He would go up to the ski ball game and try to take the kids' balls from them. He enjoyed the cake and ice cream as well, of course!
No comments:
Post a Comment